The Sambhram Institutions Admissions Information Centre is open 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday students/parents are very welcome to call in and look through our range of courses, collect information and browse our web pages. Our experienced staff will be on hand to help with any queries relating to SAMBHRAM COURSES.
The Sambhram Centre for Admissions facilitates the admission process of the prospective students by offering them necessary counseling and career guidance to help them select the right programme and the professional assistance they require. Sambhram Centre for Admission conducts selection rounds for admissions from time to time during the year at the Campus as well as at different regional centres.
Sambhram Group Of Institutions believes in not only academic excellence but also overall development of the students. Students are monitored, mentored, trained and guided by the dedicated faculty members to meet the future technological challenges.
Placement activities are given highest priority. all efforts are done to improve technical and soft skills through various development programs so that the students will be able to knock the door of the best companies in the industry.
- Intake: 40 Seats
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Recognized by Dental Council of India
- Approved by Government of India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
4th T Block, Jayanagar
Bangalore – 560 041
Affiliation Section: 080-26961913
Admission Section: 080-26961939, 34
Eligibility Section: 080-26961947
Documents & General Procedure
The candidates selected to join the college must produce the following documents, in original, at the time of admission:
- PUC or 10+2 equivalent marks card.
- SSLC or equivalent examination marks card for proof of age.
- Eligibility certificate from RGHUS, if from other states and other countries.
- Transfer certificate for the previous college / school.
- Migration certificate, if from universities outside Karnataka.
- Candidates who have passed the two years Pre-University Examination of Pre – University Board of Karnataka with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects are eligible for admission to the first year.
- Not less than 50% of the aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students shall be given relaxation of 10% in the aggregate marks required for eligibility.
- A candidate who has appeared in a qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared, may be provisionally allowed to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of his / her selection for admission to dental course, he/ she shall not be passed the qualifying examination.
- Minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the competitive entrance examination.
- The candidate shall have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year in which he / she seeks admission.
Foreign students who seek admission shall produce the following documents
- Appropriate student Visa.
- Eligibility Certificate from RGHUS in Karnataka , Bangalore
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health and family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Permission for stay, issue by the Police Commissioner.
The entire fees should be paid on or before the notified date.
- Circumstances, in the unlikely event of any student wishing to discontinue for some reason, the entire course fee will have to be paid.
- Students must observe the prescribed dress code.
- Students must attend all periodical internal assessment tests as their progress will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in these tests.
- Students must have minimum of 80% attendance in each subject, to be eligible to appear for the examination.
- Students whose attendance, progress and conduct are not satisfactory will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Students must maintain strict discipline and decorum in the classrooms, labs, library and campus and hostel.
- The Principals decision in all matters is final a binding.