Oral medicine involves diagnosis and management of orofacial structure and manifestations of systemic discases.
• Diagnosis and management of disorders of teeth and related tissues.
• Screening, diagnosis, earl management and counseling for tobacco related lesions.
• To impart quality education and clinical acumen to our undergraduate students.
- Intra oral periapical radiographs-IOPAR
• Intra oral occlusal radiographs
• Lateral cephalogram
• Hand wrist radiograph
• Skull radiography
• TENS therapy
Special Services For Tobacco Users:
• Toludine blue staining
• Lugol’s iodine staining
• Incisional and punch biopsy
• Intra lesional injections for oral submucous fibrosis